New Business Manager
Aiva Products is a grocery, healthcare, and beauty products distributor located in Houston, TX. Aiva manufactures, distributes, private label, and import grocery products including American, Hispanic, and Asian Spices, pulses, sauces, marinades, coffee & Tea, USDA approved Organic food products and gluten-free products. Aiva distribute food products across the United States and Canada with high-quality service that creates lasting relationships with their customers. We deal exclusively with high-quality ecological products whose produce are committed to preserve the nature.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing profitable new business by generating potential Sales Leads for conversion into a Aiva Products customer in order to achieve annual sales and profit operating plans.
- Responsible for producing new account revenue in line with current organization and individual targets and quotas.
- Research potential customer requirements, catalog and pricelist design, current suppliers, etc.; analyze current trends within the market and remain informed of market conditions, product innovations, competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers, along with new Aiva Products, as part of value-added services provided.
- Complete new customer regular and credit application forms; ensure an effective onboarding process for a customer, and coordinate with regular sales order.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor meeting, and industry events to network with prospective accounts
- Consolidate account receivable and account payable for the customers and vendors.
- This position requires up to 100% travel for sales and marketing.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Valid US Driver License.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years sales experience required, preferably in foodservice industry.
- Exceptional sales and interpersonal skills and proven ability to warm, convert, and close high-potential new street accounts required.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aiva Products LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your attached resume, and position title in the subject line to submit your profile for this job.