Aiva Products is a grocery, healthcare, and beauty products distributor located in Houston, TX. Aiva manufactures, distributes, private label, and import grocery products including American, Hispanic, and Asian Spices, pulses, sauces, marinades, coffee & Tea, USDA approved Organic food products and gluten-free products. Aiva distribute food products across the United States and Canada with high-quality service that creates lasting relationships with their customers. We deal exclusively with high-quality ecological products whose produce are committed to preserve the nature.
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated storage area.
- Willing and able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 70 pounds or more.
- Willing and able to perform drive and work in inclement weather conditions.
- Operate reach truck and pallet jack, and fork lift in a safe manner
- Maintain established inventory levels on store shelves by moving stock in receiving and delivering items to the sales floor.
- Assist truck drivers making deliveries to the store including checking in and counting merchandise received and directing the merchandise to the proper location.
- Ensure products are easily accessible, visually appealing, and constantly available.
- Separate merchandise for products that are received and need in-store labeling. Follow proper procedures for weighing when required, and properly labeling this stock before it is put out on the sales floor.
- May participate in periodic inventory audits.
- Perform operations and safety checks, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Records all product, equipment and warehouse damage.
- Maintain the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris from shelves.
- Adhere to and fully support all policies, processes, and procedures of the Company.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-year warehouse clerk experience required, preferably in foodservice industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aiva Products LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your attached resume, and position title in the subject line to submit your profile for this job.