Aiva Products is a grocery, healthcare, and beauty products distributor located in Houston, TX. Aiva manufactures, distributes, private label, and import grocery products including American, Hispanic, and Asian Spices, pulses, sauces, marinades, coffee & Tea, USDA approved Organic food products and gluten-free products. Aiva distribute food products across the United States and Canada with high-quality service that creates lasting relationships with their customers. We deal exclusively with high-quality ecological products whose produce are committed to preserve the nature.
- Foster the customer relationship in a team based selling model.
- Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (e.g., delivery mis picks, short on loads, stock-outs).
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Develop new business; identify prospective customers by utilizing market intelligence databases, as well as business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Know the market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Drive motor vehicle to existing customers, and prospects, to ensure product delivery, which may include lifting/carrying up to 75lbs.
- Complete new customer regular and credit application forms; ensure an effective onboarding process for a customer, and coordinate with regular sales order.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor meeting, and industry events to network with prospective accounts
- Consolidate account receivable and account payable for the customers and vendors.
- This position requires up to 100% travel for sales and marketing.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Valid US Driver License
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years sales experience required, preferably in foodservice industry
- Exceptional sales and interpersonal skills and proven ability to warm, convert, and close high-potential new street accounts required.
- Overnight travel may be required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aiva Products LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your attached resume, and position title in the subject line to submit your profile for this job.